Raja Ampat is one of the secret paradises in Indonesia, a country full of natural beauty and exotic vibes. Indonesia is a home to many exotic islands. Raja Ampat is one of them and none can argue about its beauty. However, you may need thorough travel tips to Raja Ampat before booking your flight to go there. The impression of Raja Ampat is the raw and pureness of beauty. No wonder why people start calling this island as paradise because it looks like to be. Biodiversity you will find in this island is beyond your expectation. The word beauty can’t even justice Raja Ampat.
Travel tips to raja Ampat for first traveler
It is not only the water area that attracts lots of traveler to come to Raja Ampat. The people who live in this islands are equally amazing to the landscape itself. They are kind and always offer friendly smile even to foreign visitors. There is no trace of being dispute given living in remote area. They look happy and welcoming.
- Get to Raja Ampat from Jakarta for easiest access. Then you can continue taking a flight to Makassar. Then, you can go to Sorong, Papua. From there, you can take a taxi (yes, taxi is available). You go to the harbor and take Bahari Express ferry to get to Waisai. Then, you will take taxi boat and find your accommodation to stay during your trip in Raja Ampat. The journey from Jakarta International Airport to Raja Ampat takes about seven to eight times.
- Prepare your body to enjoy the most exciting activities during your time in Raja Ampat. You cannot miss snorkeling and diving. They are said to be one of the best in the world. You will be the one to witness 1,400 fish and reef species underwater. The water is amazingly clear so you won’t meet trouble with your vision during your exploration underwater.
- Next travel tips to Raja Ampat is to witness the magnificent landscape during sunset. This is one of the most sought moments by visitors. The colors given by the sun when it sinks further down gives the most peaceful moment to enjoy.
- Next thing you shouldn’t miss during your stay in Raja Ampat is to get to know with the local. The people are friendly. They even often greet visitors by ceremonial dancing carried by the kids. This small paradise is a home to 200 residents. There are schools, church and every facilities needs for humble living. And it looks so domestically beautiful to witness.
- The highlight of your trip to Raja Ampat should be spent in Piaynemo. The view is beautifully scenic. The clear blue sky along with sparkling waters is the best charm. You can explore this are by kayaking providing by your hotel. You can rent kayak and explore the water to the fullest. Make sure you enjoy your time to the finest. Travel tips to Raja Ampat will help you set your plan of what you expect from this mesmerizing destination.