While you travel to your dream destination, you have the urge to enjoy it to the fullest that sometimes you want to forget your phone. However, you can maximize the use of cell phone while travelling. Instead of using it to check your social media updates, stalking your favorite celebrity’s tweets, or taking some selcas, you might as well use it for other more useful reasons. There are many things you can do to make your phone as great helper instead of a distraction.
Here are what your phone can do to make your travelling easier and more fun:
- Your phone is your bible because it can guide you well during your travel. You can use it as your navigator so you won’t get lost while trying to find fine restaurant for dinner. Your phone basically has been integrated with map or navigator like Google Maps automatically. So why not use it to the finest so you don’t need to waste your time searching for your destination.
- You can use your phone as modem replacer while you try to connect your PC to the internet. You don’t have to carry your modem while travelling if you can just simply turn on hotspot through your phone.
- Maximize the use of cell phone while travelling is by using it as your personal translator. There are many translating apps in your smartphone that can be downloaded. Just choose the native language of your destination and you will be ready to have at least short conversation with the local later just for small talk or ask for direction.
- Your phone is also can be used as jet lag reliever. There are many ways to overcome jetlag or travel fatigue. One of them is to listen to relaxing music. You can listen to your favorite music when you are suffered from travel fatigue or jet lag. You can also set new time zones to adjust the schedule so you won’t get so confused.
- Your phone can also be used as your tracker. Losing luggage during travel is often happen to travelers. However, you don’t want to be one of them for sure. To avoid it, you can use your phone to track your luggage all the time during your travel. You just need to activate the device on your phone and use the tracker.
- You can also use your phone to know the weather. You don’t have to watch weather forecast on TV when you have your smartphone. Every smartphone basically has been integrated with weather apps. Thus, you can always check the weather before departing to your destination during your travel.
- Another way to maximize the use of cell phone while travelling is to use it as currency converter. You can even use the app which can still operate even when your phone is offline. You can even use your phone as digital storage to save your important document you may need for your travel like personal identification, bank account, etc.