Do you know that there is a business without capital that you can run? Well, when you want to start a business, of course, the first thing to think about is the business capital. How much is the capital? Where is the money? And how is the budgeting?
You can start looking at business opportunities that match your knowledge and creativity. Don’t worry about money, because there are now many businesses without capital on Instagram or other social media.
Well, through this article we will describe some of the business without capital on Instagram that you can use to channel your creativity.
A Selebgram (Celebrity of Instagram)
Have you ever seen endorsed ads by artists on Instagram? Now, you can also be one of them! Not only artists or celebrities, now even ordinary people can become celebrities (celebrity Instagram). There have been so many programs that have been successful.
To be able to become a celebrity, you can start with the following easy steps:
- Show what is your strength or uniqueness, so you attract and are followed by many users
- Determine your area of interest, for example in the fashion, cosmetics, food or electronic business.
- Determine the characters you will show, for example beautiful, funny, eccentric, and so on. This is what will make followers wait for your content.
- Start making opinions or honest reviews of certain products, until you are glimpsed by business people on Instagram.
- Furthermore, you have begun to be able to determine rates for open endorse. In addition to setting rates, you also get a lot of free products.
It is cool, isn’t it?
A Food Blogger Business
If you like to eat, there’s nothing wrong with making this hobby a business without capital. If you usually spend a lot of money to eat, now you can actually get money from eating.
Are you curious about how the steps?
It’s easy. You can be a blogger or enthusiast food. You can start this business with the following easy steps:
- Start by taking pictures of your food or drink, learn a little about photography so you can produce images with good and interesting angles.
- Upload photos of these foods consistently. If readers like your blog, readers will visit your blog regularly. Consistency is required in uploading content on your blog so readers don’t leave you.
- Give a complete description of the caption, for example:
- The name of the type of food or drink
- The name of the restaurant
- The location of the restaurant or shop
- The price or price range, and so on
- You also should give opinions or honest reviews of these foods. Honesty is the main thing because it can determine your credibility as a food blogger in the future.
- If your content is interesting, then followers will increase, and you will begin to be glimpsed by the owners of culinary businesses.
- You can already enjoy the benefits of this blog, including regular income from endorsements or reviews and you will be known to foodies
It is very interesting, isn’t it?
Now, you do not need to worry about how to start a business because there are many examples of business without capital that you can do.